Question

15110

why has my score dropped 18 points
Why has my score dropped by 18 points? I've has no late payments, no increase in debt, no loss of income. Only a verbal altercation with Transunion as to the why they carry unsubstantiated derogatory information. The information is false and has been carried for years. Is the loss of rating a result of this phone call?

Not likely.  Have you checked all your credit reports to make sure only correct information is reported?  I also do not recommend trying tok solve any disputes over the phone because those answering are not in a position to make significant changes.  Send letters and jkeep copies of all communications (yours and theirs) as proof of your efforts.