Question

realityhunter

why has my credit score dropped 9 points in 2 week,even though there is no negatives and no changes
no valid reasons,I am in the 800 zone,

Could it be because you ran up credit on a card (and it reported as such, even if you paid it down the next day), raising your credit utilization? A higher utilization would drop your score by about that much if you went over, say 10%, 20%, etc. I got bit with that once when I bought a somewhat big-ticket item on the card, paid the balance to $0 a couple of days later, but in-between the card issuer sent their monthly reports off to the bureaus, putting my utilization at 11% temporarily, and dropping my score by about the same as you got hit with. The next month, the score popped right back up again as my utilization was at a cozy 0% in that month.

Time, Payment history needing a more Payment. 

only 9 pts,   would not worry much about it.