Question

JBWhalen

Why has my credit score decrease from 777 to 758?
I would like to know why my credit score has dropped.

We can't see what is on your reports and what credit activities took place to lower your score.  That's good because of privacy laws.  I do suggest you read the articles on this site (look to the left under "Resources" because teaching people about credit is the purpose of Credit Karma.  Credit is not a topic taught in the regular school curriculum but it is something everyone needs to know.  I learned a lot of this site and recommend it to everyone.

JBWhalen

I just ran and received my Experian credit report and it does not reflect any negative enties.  Again, I ask why my credit score dropped.

If you are unable to determine why my score dropped, how do you make the determination to "DROP" the score???