Question

lisa7743

Why do's Equifax show I have late pmts. when I have none? Trans Union is right and shows none.

I noticed the same accounts reporting differently between the two. I am unsure why my Equifax keeps telling me to check back later for updates, so maybe they are behind on reporting???

Equifax shows me 2 months late on my mortgage, yet I am current and up to date. Transunion show correctly!

Peg

I have two disputed items on my credit, Transunion says ok cleared but it still shows as late with Equifax how can I disput it in Equifax

Well Equifax might show other types of payments  where you have been late.   Cell Phone,  Utility , Cabel bills etc.  

Look at the Credit report from Equifax.  It will be on that report.

And Yes TransUnion might only have Companies reporting that you have not missed or been late on.

Again read thru the Credit Reports.