Question

Patriciapattricia

Why don't you keep up to date information. Some of your things are wrong for the last 3 months.
The others are right. You have a different credit score, I paid some accounts off months ago and you still have them. I called and complained to them, and they said that you guys are a third part and don't take the time to check out these things, and so you are not up to date. What a shame, you do a nice jobs spread sheeting these things, but the amounts are not correct. I am in the good now from what my credit shows and you have me in the 600s and poor. It is disappointing and demoralizing. I like what you do, but it would be better if it was up to date. Why don't you charge a monthly fee, and then keep it up to date.

CK is NOT a credit bureau!

The purpose of Credit Karma is teaching people how credit works and how to improve their credit scores.  For that purpose, it doesn't matter how current the correct data is, but you need some numbers to work with to get an approximation.  Nothing on this site is reported to anyone....the data here is just for your use in seeing what could happen to your credit score with certain financial actions.