Question

zeezee3575

Why don't I have credit
I'm 18 I make enough to have a credit card and pay for it I have a bank account but why everytime I want to check it it doesn't show up

You really need to read the articles here and use the financial tools to fully understand how credit really works and what is needed to have a credit score. Short answer is that you do not have sufficient credit history to generate a score.  You will learn if you take advantage of the education opportunity here.  I sure did and I have degrees in accounting and business, which didn't even mention credit. Don't wait as long as ​I did to acquire this essential knowledge.