Question

JustStarting20

Why don't I have a credit score?
I've had a credit card for nearly 6 months now, and I always pay it in full. The only reasons I can think of as to why I don't have a score are 1) the card is through my bank (yes, I'm sure it's a credit card) and 2) I don't use it every month, but maybe every few months. Please help; I need to get an apartment.

Ask your bank if they report to all three credit bureaus. (they don't legally have to report to any) Possibly they are only reporting to Experian and that is why it is not showing up on here. Don't pay your balances off before your statement date, I hear that when you have no balance they may not report,  pay it all off though before the due date. Maybe check into getting a secured card through a regular company that reports to all three bureaus.