Question

CarComp

Why don't ALL of my cards and loans count towards payment history?
I have a college loan that I missed 4 payments on. I also have two credit cards with no missed payments, and a car loan with no missed payments. The payment information is on my reports for each month. All 4 are open. Why does credit Karma only 'report' payment history on my student loan, instead of combining all of them?

Here is a screenshot to show that its only reporting my Nelnet loan

http://tinyurl.com/h4otprt

I want to add that credit karma shows these other accounts as being part of my profile. See this screenshot: http://tinyurl.com/z7rsl6g

There are three credit bureaus, but only two allow Credit Karma access to credit information, and that information is used for the education offered on this site, which has the expressed purpose of teaching how credit works.  Any other credit accounts you have may be reported to the other credit bureau.  When you do an annual credit report check, you will be able to see which bureau has which account.  This topic is covered in the articles on this site.    

CarComp

These other accounts are in my credit karma profile!

CarComp

I've included a screenshot showing that credit karma shows these 2 cards, as well as there not being any missed payments.

http://tinyurl.com/z7rsl6g

What Credit Karma says (not "reports") about your credit profile has absolutely no influence in the credit world, why? Because no lendes/creditors asks what CK says/thinks about your credit profile before they making their approval decisions, pretty much same goes for CK's credit scores, as not many (that's being bit generous) lenders use its credit scores for their lending decisions, whether CK says your payment history is 96% or 99%? have no real world relevance, to us the end users? perhaps but personally, I wouldn't lose single sec of sleep over it, as long as my actual credit reports are reported correctly.

CarComp

I would just like to know whats wrong with the site.  Is it a bug? I'm a software developer. Its just odd that it does this.