Question

onlyvaguely

Why doesn't the credit report information update on Credit Karma?
I signed up for Credit Karma in January. Since then, in February, a bankruptcy and 2 collections have been removed from my credit report. Why do they still show here on Credit Karma?
Is the same information going to be used as long as I keep checking here?
Seems a waste of time after the first month if that's the case.
Does anyone know or have a guess about this?
Thanks

Most Helpful Response

It takes 30-60 days for changes to show up on your credit report.  Each creditor reports to the bureaus on a date of their choosing.  I've heard some only report quarterly.   I have also noticed that Credit Karma is slow on updates, but then what do you expect for free, right?