Question

donley007

Why doesn't my home loan show up in my Credit Karma profile?
When I go to the home loan tab it says that I have no open home loans. In fact, I do have a mortgage loan on my home and I have had it for 13 years. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be included here.

Missing Mortgage

I have the same issue.  I asked CreditKarma about it and they never responded.

Missing Mortgage

Missing Mortgage?  My lender reports to all 3 major bureaus after receiving the second monthly payment, so it may take more than 60 days for my mortgage loan to start appearing.