Question

arleis

why doesnt it get any better
I have tried everything for a year paying off old debt I have never had any credit card and I don't have anything that reports cause I have very low credit I am at witts end of just givivg up my score just gets lower

If you read the articles provided by this site, you will get a better understanding of how credit works and how to build yours.  It sometimes takes a bit of time but is worth it.  I did it and so can you.  This sit's focus is on teaching about credit, not so much on providing a credit score.