Question

dedwards94

Why doesn't Credit Karma respond to ANY support E-mails?
I've e-mailed Credit Karma to try and fix my account with them. Basically, my old account was bound to an e-mail I no longer have access to. So I reset the e-mail, and chose one that I do have access to. But now, it wants me to verify my identity, okay cool. So I do it online. I moved from New York to Florida in June, so DMV in NY destroys your NY license when you do this. Now, when I send in my Florida Identification, it says they cannot verify, I tried 4 times and my accounts locked. I've emailed support several times with no response. There's no phone numbers, no chat agents, nothing. Just an inbox that they don't seem to ever check. When is this going to get resolved?

Did anyone ever figure out what to do in this situation?  Where is this form?  I've been trying for weeks to reach Credit Karma to get them to change my email address.

I have the same ?

Is it truly impossible to reach them? Does writing on twitter and FB really work? Kudos to remark that Apple speaks to its customers. If you're too big to do that, maybe I don't want to do business with you.

This is a public discussion forum with zero presense from CK.

Emails

OMG...this is a fraud company. I have had my account hacked and tried desperately to reach them. No phone number no answer to several emails. Have they responded to anyone? EVER? 

If you can't get into your account, download the form and send it in with a copy of your ID. It takes about 3 weeks and they'll send you a new password to your email, and a reset link.

The form is free. Credit Karma doesn't take calls, it's a publicly traded multi billion dollar company, could you inagine the sheer volume of calls they'd take?

Try the form. I did, and it worked like a charm.

Nomadre

Publicly traded company....NOT. It has not had an IPO at all. Beside what does that have to do with answering calls?????? Wow Apple is a multi billion dollar publicly trade company and they WILL take your calls. You should stick to things you know about.

murugs1234

1. I cannot access my scors

2. It gives the same error all the time

3. I write to suppport and they give tiket numbers

4. I do it again...i write to managment...no response ....the only way is write on twitter and face and get to move their ***

5. What form are they talking about.....