Question

credhelp

why doesnt ck show that i have been paying on my personal loan
hello all first i would like to thank any and all for there help, I opened a personal loan back in march to help with credit diversity and the last time it has shown that i am making payments was in april, any idea why that is they swear they are reporting my payments? please aany help would be great i am trying to build my credit.

They -may be reporting to Experian, which is the third majopr credit bureau.  Check all three credit reports to find out.  Since that topic has been well covered numerous times, I'll leave it to you to do the research.

credhelp

Thank you for taking time to help. They are suppose to report to report to all three per there manager, they were reporting that i paid they reported me opening it which dropped my score, then they reported my first payment now no reports for last several months showing up but when i went in to complain i was assured that they are reporting and that they are reporting to all 3 supposedly.