why doesn't anyone respond to questions submitted
This is getting to be joke - or is it - and its just standard operating procedures?

First issue seems to be resolved on email

nothing on the second about the newer format

Originallymessage sent around 12/29/2104

Resent 1/4/2015

"To complete the confirmation process, click on the confirmation link that was sent to: (change again)"
I keep getting this message when I sign in - my email is and was initially set up as - - not "" but when trying to correct it I am told that email is already in use - YOU THINK AS IT IS WHAT MINE WAS SET UP AS - and to contact you when I try to correct it and it won't let me. Would be nice if a phone number was available to speak to a person live. Also, I have never received any such link to make changes/corrections! It is getting old and would like it taken care of.

Additionally, my wife screen appears to be a newer version that only shows one score - while mine shows the regular score and Vantage score - why are they and/or why has mine not been updated to the newer one??
WHY the change or difference as it shows only the Vantage score system which isn't universally used and the regular score is still what each credit agency would provide and lenders would be looking at??

I would appreciate a time response on the corrections and explanations.

Hi Pete,

I'm sorry to hear that you're frustrated. I answer many questions in this area, but it's a discussion space for members to chat with each other. Since you need help with your account, email is the best method of contact.

I can see that CK team member Danson replied to your email yesterday, and is awaiting your response.

It looks like you're trying to change your email address, but the email address on file is the same as the one you are trying to change it to. Email addresses in our system are not case sensitive. If you'd like to change your email address, it needs to be to something completely different. 

It sounds like your wife is enrolled in our new beta format. We frequently test changes on small groups of users, and not all 35 million users to make sure the process goes smoothly. You can learn more about why we chose this score here: 

Hope this clears up some of the confusion!