Question

daGeech

Why does Transunion say my payment history is excellent & Equifax say it's very poor?
all pymnts are made at the same time.

Most Helpful Response

Equifax Problems

Yes They Did Me The Same Thing Was Really Going On Wit Equifax πŸ˜ πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž ? I don't like them I Love Transunion My Fav πŸ‘

Equifax Badd

don't Like Equifax They did me the Same the an Make it So Hard for U To Dispute a Case/Problem

scorpio14og

1. Do you have just 1 credit card? These scores usualy related to different credit cards (most probabley)

2. Or report hase been made by the different time frames. It's nothing to do with "love"or "haterage".