Why does this only include info from the time since my name change?
I was married very briefly (from 2009-2012), and have been divorced--with restoration to my maiden name--for over a year. This service only recognizes my married name, and claims to only have information dating back to 2009. I have used the Experian service, which includes my full credit history, but I chose to use creditkarma to obtain my actual score. How accurate is this score if it only includes four years of history under a name I no longer use?