Question

cgatorgurl30

why does this not let me show my American Express Serve card?
I have things still on here also that have me a little irritated. I went to a lawyer about the things still on here from CBSC because it was taken off over a year ago, but it's showing on here that some are still on, another credit report had the part that was over 10,000 dollars from that hospital but the lawyer hasn't had me to have to go to court because it is no longer what I have to pay. My American Express Serve card is receiving my s.s.i. and that started months ago but when I tried to even connect on here with it to my account it won't go on it. I have started online college and the reason why I came on the credit to see what I need to take care of.