Question

Posted in Taxes

djme13

Why does the tax product not allow using 1099-B summary?
Why does the tax product make me manually input every stock sale rather than allowing an input of the 1099-B summary information? Is this something that they will be rolling out? The product is basically unusable for investors as it is now.

I second this question.

This page https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/217378726-Forms-supported-by-Credit-Karma-Tax

says they support the 1099-B but I only see an option to input everything manually. Ugh.

availability of 1099-B form

Hi, can you please tell me where did you find the 1099-B form filling in credit karma I couldn't find that option. 

Yes, please fix this for next year. This is is especially impossible if you use a robo like Wealthfront that can make hundreds of transactions a year.

Also, 1099-B claims to be supported on this page:

https://help.creditkarma.com/hc/en-us/articles/217378726-Forms-supported-by-Credit-Karma-Tax

But, it's free. .