Question

gambok

Why does the score dropped when nothing changed.
My CU merged with another, so my CC from them changed names, but my Credit score went from 703 down to 700 when my old CU card stopped for the transition, it said because of lower limits, so I thought when I get my new CU card it would go back to where it was but NO it now went down again to 697!! So, I have the same CC limit's, the same exact everything and my score is 6 points lower. Go Figure!

I've had this happened to me before and it usually fixes it self up once i've used the new card  and made payments and the new card activity has been reported to the Credit Bureaus.  It does take a couple months though