Question

Surge89

Why does Shell transactions (gas cost) don't appear in one my credit cards ?
Title says it all.

I have a rewards card (3% cash back) through BoA, and I always get gas at Shell. At first, I would get the transactions posting to my account here at CK (always show up in BoA account), and then mid-November, they stopped posting to CK.

Anyone else have similar problem? This really messes up with my cash flow

You should be keeping track of your spending for yourself.  This site is an educational tool, not a bank or credit bureau.  If you use the information and tools on this site, you'll be able to build good credit.