Question

tkrein321

Why does my Transunion score suck (it's fine on others)? Nothing on my report (no debt as well).
The other credit companies have my score 100 points higher than Transunion. My credit report shows nothing bad....nor anything good...I have no credit other than a single credit card that I barely use (I'm only debit....I have plenty of assets).

Each bureau has its own method of calculating credit scores and your credit report shows different accounts, so they will never, ever, ever match up.  The only score that matters is FICO.  Everything else is a FAKO score, just to be used as a monitoring and education tool.  To see what I mean, go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a report from TransUnion and another report from Equifax and Experian.  You'll probably see fewer accounts on TransUnion, because they are the hardest bureau to report to.  Not all creditors report to every bureau (they have to pay the bureaus for that privilege, so some only report to 1 or 2 bureaus).  TU is the most difficult, and I should know because my job is to report our data to all three credit bureaus.  You can Google "FICO vs FAKO" or visit www.credit.about.com for more info on credit scores.  Best of luck!

tkrein321

I'm comparing the three FICO scores.  TransUnion's score is significantly lower and has the same information as the other 2.

transunion blows

Amazing,How Transunion has my auot credit score as fair.Perfectly clean driving record,not one accident ever.For what ever reason credit Karma is using transunions new model which combines home an auto and then calculates your credit score which is 30 points lower than the method they used to use.I have never liked transunion now I am not very pleased with credit karma as well.

Length of Credit Report

Transunion and Equifax say my credit record is 1 year old.Hard to figure,since I am 67.
What a farce.