Question

dannywllr

Why does my insurability score continue to drop?
Why does my renter's/ automobile insurability score continue to fall? Months ago I had a
$60.00 towing claim, but no accidents, citations, or late payments. Apparently, my score is based on "the likelihood" that I will file a claim(?) Please explain

For as long as I live I will never understand the insurability score. I do understand that those with poor credit are more likely to abuse insurancem but, in my case I have three auto all fully paid for. All with full coverage. I sold one and co-signed on a new one for my daughter. Guess what? My insurability score dropped. Probably because the computer interpreted that as a potential source of a claim. Go figure.