Question

DaRayvn

WHY DOES MY CREDIT SCORE NEVER GO UP????
I pay off my credit card EVERYTIME i get a bill....i pay my loan payment ON TIME EVERY TIME!!! but yet every week i check it, it goes down....im starting to get P O'd about it...it never goes up from making payments...this is ridiculous

Most Helpful Response

have you pulled your credit report you shouldd do this once every 366 days.....LOTS of people have errors on there reports that drag there score down...the only other it could be (without seeing your report) is high utilization at the end of every month despite paying the balance off every month....I know with my 2 new 0% APR cards I racked utilization up to 84% CK score 682....paid it down to 54% my score jumped 42 points to 724 and thats at 54% can you imagaine when I get it back to 1-3% :) :)

what is the best site to pull your credit report from??