Question

Dexter197910

Why does my credit score keep fluctuating up and down when I haven't changed anything?

Me too

I filed bankruptcy early last year and have done absolutly nothing and my score started to go up and now it's dropping. No credit cards. I have absolutly no credit since. I refuse to get those high percentage credit cards sent in the mail and shred them everytime I get one.

Change

If you have a card with a zero balance on it and there is no activity for a period of time, your score drops.

Do you have any open loan accounts that you make payments on?  If so, that is a change.  Do you have old accounts that have fallen off?  That is also a change.  Did you apply for any new credit?  That's a change.   Did the balances on any open loans go up or down?  If so, that's a change.