Question

ToRo8383

why does my credit score keep bouncing up and down?
when i first started credit karma i had a 619 and needed big time help so i got a credit card to start a credit history...this dropped me to a 608....ive made all payments on time, yet when i checked today my score was down to 600...seems like the more credit karma advice i get the less my credit improves

Most Helpful Response

Give it Time

Well you only Joined CK back in Januray 2014,

You Credit History and Credit Score take time,  Lots of time.

If you look at my CK profile you will see my timeline on CK.  CKSC = CreditKarma Score.   My Score only started going up after a year.  

To move your Credit Score UP takes a Long time,  but quick to drop way DOWN when something bad happens to your credit history.