Question

Donshavera

Why does my credit keep going down? I pay my bills on time every time.

Most Helpful Response

I don't have an answer, but the same thing is happening to me, but only on this site.  I paid for all 3 of my credit reports and scores, plus signed up on the Experian site.  I also get a free TU (real FICO) score from Barclaycard.  All 3 bureaus give me a score more than 40 points higher than CK, and have gone up the past couple of months, while on this site they have gone down.  Nothing has changed except my utilization has dropped from 35% to 12%.  And my scores dropped 5 points????

They also have my credit history length as less than 2 years, while the "actual" credit bureaus list it as over 17 years.  So, I get a D on this site, but an A on every other site.  It just does not make sense.

I used to think this site was a good deal, but they are so inaccurate, that I don't really use them anymore.  I would rather pay to get accurate information instead of the ridiculous info on this site.

Credit Imbalance

In my personal opinion: There is a huge imbalance in how credit reporting is done. Anyone can report to the creditors and they are the only ones who can remove it. Not just that but you cannot even request they provide the evidence when you request evidence to the actual debt. So my belief is that it's all a sham. It's all setup to ensure we fail.

I have worked and worked and worked - 22 accounts all cleanly paid and the only negative on my entire report is 1 credit inquiry and 3 "supposed" bad debts. All ending with me having a 671 credit report. It's pitiful and it's ridiculous how we are all treated. 

** My statements are based on opinion and in no way advice for taxes, reporting, etc. Take them with a grain of salt or ignore them altogether.