Question

AceTheMan09er

Why does it say I have no score whatsoever but 6 months ago I did
I had a credit score back in July...but now it says that I've never had credit to begin with

If you had read the articles here, you would know.  Teaching about credit is what this site is here for and it takes a bit of effort on your part to do this. You are the only one who can see your financial information here and, with the knowledge gained from the articles here, you will know the answer to your question. I have a degree in business and learned more about credit here than from all the college classes.