Question

ltgib

Why does it say I have no job ,I worked at Custom Craft Metal Works
I also worked at the National Guard as contracted work for the supply co. at the avcrad at the air port. and now I am disabled and on social sercurity I do have a income.

Hey  ltgib, are you asking why there is no employer listed on your credit report? is so, the reason is because employers shown in your credit report are provided by your lenders when they first report the information from your credit application. This is not something that an employer posts. If you have applied for any lines of credit while you are on disability the lender in question will have reported that you have no employment.

Due to the employer listing being updated only when you apply for new credit, and is not provided to the major credit bureaus in all cases, it is not meant to be an employment history. The employer listing does not affect your credit  scores or play a direct role in the lending process. 

I hope this helps!

Employers don't report to credit agencies. Generally the only time employers are listed, is when you apply for new credit and the lender reports the employer and other information on the loan.