Question

Kaylakass

Why does it say I do not have a job and I have had a job for eight years and I'm 20 years old
That is what it shows for some reason when I hit the little?

Employers get onto your report

when a lender uses that info to verify an account,  If there is no employer listed thats because no one has provided that info.  The reality is that credit bureauas don't care weather you have a job or not.  All that matters is that you pay your bills on time.  If you like, you can add an employer yourself by writing to the Credit bureau and asking to have it added.  You can generally do this at their websites as well, but it really isn't necesary.  

Hope that helps.