Question

denacross

why does it only show 4 yrs history when you have 15yrs history on your site
Hello, your site shows a poor rating because it says I have 4 1/2yrs history, I can see you show credit that I have had since the 90's so why such a bad rating as poor???

Ignore that, Credit Karma had my average age of accounts incorrect last time I checked. But remember, that it is the average age of your accounts that is looked at by most scoring models, so even if you have a couple of old accounts, but have opened many accounts recently it would drop your average age of accounts.