Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

cooperave

Why does credit karma recommend bankruptcy when all I have is student loan & $300 limit credit card?

I'd like to know that too. My credit utilization is higher than it should be, but my payment history is 100% and I'm in no danger of falling behind. Bankruptcy is the worst possible thing I could do to my credit right now and CK should NOT recommend it, especially when the only driver is high balance.

credit karma is not your friend

Ck does this because bankruptcy companies/attorneys pay them to. Ck is not your friend. Their reccommendations are based on paying clients and advertisers. They are no friend of the consumer!

Vary ture

whyIneedascreenname's is right all though i would not have put it like that ....CK give us info about our Reports/Scores and what we do with it is our busness ...... as for the reccommendations ....yes i do remmber reading b4 i signed up thats how CK makes money in order to provide this FREE info and Serves to us. It was vare clear on the home page or the Ck web site Credit scores and Reports ARE NOT FREE for me, you, the car dealer, the bank, No one  and the " paying Clienta and advertisers" is how we get this Free You are in no way oblagated to take an offer ...