Question

maddy2222

why does credit card offers on your site keep turning me down?

Credit Karma is a scam!!!!!

I am furious!  I have used Credit Karma for quite awhile now.  I have been getting scam debt collectors.  This morning I applied for a Capital one credit card.  Site says I was turned down.  Immediately afterwards, I got a scam email, which looks like a Capital one page.  It said that my credit card was going to expire, and to log into my account, or create one.  I DID NOT!!!!!!  Called Capital One immediately.  They confirmed that it was a scam and had me forward the email to abuse@capitalone.com.  All of these scams are coming for your site!!!!!!!  You do not even have my correct credit information.  Full credit report does not even show what I know to be true.  I looked you up on BBB there is a RED FLAG ALERT ON YOUR COMPANY.  I am reporting you to the IC3 Police, BBB, Attorney General, FBI etc.  You need to be shut down!!!!!!!!  I am also going to post this in the rip off reports.  

Hi Grandma,

Sorry to hear about this alarming experience.

This malicious activity is not coming from the Credit Karma site. We run a legitimate business providing free credit scores and reports to our members, and providing honest offers for credit cards. We do not resort to these types of tactics. I suggest keeping an eye on your credit report as it sounds like your information has been compromised in some way. Please feel free to contact the Credit Karma Support Team if you need further assitance. 

how to stop rejections

i live on 850.00 a month. how should i pay all debts and live too

icuhowie

How to stop Rejections? If you are on a limited income and have Debt. DO NOT APPLY FOR ANY TYPE OF CREDIT until you have your CURRET Dept paid off. If you are having issues paying off your current debt then there is no reason to be looking for any type of new credit accounts.
Well how did you get yourself into all the debt that you have now? did it happen over a long period of time or over night? Someone had to see the debt ball getting bigger and bigger.
if you have Cable TV, Drop it,
If you pay for Internet access , Drop it.
If you have a Cell Phone, Cancel it.
It's all about what do you need to Live and what are your Wants in life.

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL CREDIT CARDS OFFERS

SO WHY IF CREDIT KARMA SAY YOU HAVE AN OFFER FROM A CREDIT CARD SUCH AS DISCOVER SO YOU APPLY AND YOU GET TURNED DOWN. SO WHY DOES CREDIT KARMA DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF A CARD IS OFFERED IT SHOULD BE A GO TO GET THE CARD, NOT TO SIGN UP FOR IT AND GET TURNED DOWN.