Question

Cam253

Why doent the credit companies honor my request for paper work for a charge off
Chase Of course was WaMu lost a payment. I shut down my account in 08/09 because the interest was so high it barely made a dent in my credit card bill. I ;have complained, but I havent seen one piece of paper showing my last payment, or any payments. The credit reporting agencies just allow them to ruin my credit. Well, try and ruin my credit. They keep re-aging the account and making it look like it hasnt been charged off.

We can't help you with this.  You have to sort it out with Chase.  The CRA's dont "just allow" anything.  All they do is record what is reported.  Where is your documentation?  Make sure you're keeping records for things like this.