Question

hapijak10

why do you still have green ttree listed, this account has been paid off in Augast
You have Green Tree listed as a 63,000. debt. and this loan has been paid in gull in Aug. witch effects my Debt to Income rate on my credit score, WHY?

Most Helpful Response

It likely will be reporting on one of the three credit bureau reports as paid in full and the date, but it will be showing on your credit report for 7 years as part of your credit history.  Since it is paid in full, that is a good thing you want other potential creditors to see. Please read sdome of the articles on this site (look under Resources) so you can better understand how credit works.  That is the purpose of Credit Karma.

Karma report it show I still owe 63,000

why does karma show I still owe  $63,000. to Green Tree when it was paid off in Aug. 2013 

Addison170

You'll need to ask that question to support@creditkarma.com.

WHY ???

Why should I worry about my score from any Co. if the report is not the up ot date facts