Question

captainprofessorretired

Why do you say I have connection issues with Bank of America & Chase with whom I have no cards?
Also you say I have a connection issue Citi, but you list a Citi card.
You do not list my CapOne Qucksilver card, but you do list an old one this replaced.

David L.Woods <dlwoods70@earthlink.net>

Why am I to answer my own question?

If  I knew the answers, I would not be submitting the questions?

To delete the incorrect connections, please go here: https://www.creditkarma.com/linking and click on the "X" next to the name of your account. A box will pop up on the lefthand side asking you to confirm that you want to delete this account. If you search for "Capital One", you will be able to link your new account. Hope that helps!