Question

cuban305

why do you say i have a good chance of getting the barclay card and i apply and deny me

Most Helpful Response

Barclay sucks or creditkrma sucks or bth

Creditkarma shows that I have very good chance of getting Barclay card so, when I apply for it then Barclay denied me fast as they can and Kreditcarma just keep shows me that I have very good odd of getting the card. WHY?

Because this site gets information from Transunion, and that may all be good.  But there are two other credit bureaus (Experian and Equifax) that other credit accounts you may have report to and that information may not be so good.  There are many factors involved in being granted credit.

Which is why we are advised to check all 3 credit reports annually.  If you are not doing so, you should be.

They did the same to me

Spread the word Barclay card is bull. Now I have a hard inquiry that I could have done without. They are sorry