Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

poppacapz

Why do u let lenders like springleaf say they want to help but clearly don't, be a part of ur help
If you read the reviews about springleaf, most of them are absolutely frightening.. They say they want to help low score clients and so on,,but all I read was not disclosing the loan terms and rates until after u sign. And if u refused to sign the loan forms, them denying you and getting hard hits on ur credit. I was looking to do a small personal loan but now I'm afraid to due to the reviews. The good reviews were anonymous or the same names over like we won't notice. I just figured that this site is to help and inform people, which is what I've gotten from it and I absolutely thank you for,, which dumbfounds me as to why you would allow this to happen.?