Question

Lex2395

Why do they have no credit information.?
I have been. Making payments on a car for over 6 months now and also paying full coverage on my insurance and I don't understand why there is no score for me? Please help me.

If you had read the very informative articles on this site so you had a good understanding of how credit works, you would know that just one credit account (the car) is not enough to formulate a credit score.  Insurance is not a credit item.  The purpose of Credit Karma is to TEACH people how credit works and hoiw to build a good credit score so they can enjoy the benefits such as lower credit rates when applying for a loan and ease in getting loans.  Please take the time to read, use the financial tools and finally get good credit.