Question

rusty750

Why do some banks not report your credit card accounts to TransUnion and/or Equifax?
I have a bank(s) credit card, which I use every month and pay off in full by the due date.This just stopped being reported. I also have an overdraft protection attached to my checking account that is not being reported to the credit bureau for approx. 1 year. This I believe lowered my score and my available credit. Am I confused?

First off I do not believe that overdraft protection would ever be reported.  Second it costs a bank money to report/get reports from a credit agency, and why many only deal with one of the three agnecies. Remember there is a third one that CK does not give you information on, Experian.

If it just stop reporting? Then probably should give them a call and ask why, could be a glitch or clerical error.