Question

Elize907

Why do I see an updated Experian score but my bank does not?
I did a self check and got the exact same score the bank pulled, both of us using Experian. 10 days later mine went up a good amount, but the bank reports on their end it's the same. :( Is there a delay on their end? I did get a delete for a charge off after paying in full, so an increase was anticipated. I'm so disappointed that they aren't seeing it. What gives?

You must be getting your Experian score elsewhere, because it is not available here.  Credit score fluctuate a lot, usually not by a whole lot.  The articles here may explain why better than I can.  As long as there is no downward trend, I wouldn't be worrying about it.

Elize907

Directly from Experian, but my scores here support the notable increase.

No, there is not a delay on their end. Something funny going on there for sure. Maybe look for a new bank.