Question

d62

Why Do I Have Addresses On My Credit Report Where I Never Stayed At.

Most Helpful Response

Time to file disputes.

Errors on credit reports are the reason we are advised to check our credit reports annually.  Only you can file the disputes with the credit bureaus reporting the errors. 

Not bother with bad addresses

I have addresses on  my credit report that date back more than 20 years.  I also have addresses on there where I never lived.   Has no impact on credt score so don't bother doing anything.   My sister's address is on my report but I never lived there.   My parent's address is also on there but I was in my 40s at the time and never lived there.   Don't waste your time fixing things on credit report that don't matter.