Question

tankmalone

Why do I have a note "consumer dispute, investigation in progress"
I did not dispute this account, not sure why it has a note attached to it stating I did. Anything I should be concerned about?

If you did not file a dispute, contact the credit bureau showing this and ask them what is going on. If it is a negative account, maybe wait it out a little longer to see what is going to happen, I have no idea why it would be showing that you are disputing when you say that you didn't. You aren't working with any debt repair companies are you? They might have disputed it. Heavy drinking and disputed it while highly intoxicated? LOL, joking on that one.