Question

Odessa031

Why do I have a collection on my account the was filed since 2011?
I have only one bill in collections that was reported since 2011. All the other collections filed after that one have been removed. Why is this account still showing up on my credit report?

Because it is part of your credit history which will remain until the history reporting period expires.....which means sometime in 2018 since this collection action took place in 2011.

Vincenzzzo

Or sometime in 2019 if that debt was after 185 days into 2011.