Question

onehawaiian

Why Do I have 2 Different EXPERIAN Scores?
On one site (Discover) my FICO score is 601. On another site (Credit One) my FICO score is 532. BOTH say data is derived from Experian.

I know there are a lot of scoring models out there, but this is specific to my 2 scores coming from the same source (Experian).

but if BOTH score are coming from Experian, why are they different? If Discover uses FICO-8 from Experian, shouldn't Credit One have the same score if it's using data from Experian?

Call Discover and Credit One up and find out what Credit Score Model is used to caculate the score. Also ask if they create the score or is it delivered to them.  What date and time was the score created?

I'm sure you will get nowhere, but that is what should be part of every credit score you have. Until then you CAN NOT COMPARE CREDIT SCORES. 

Different scoring models means they give different weights to different items.   One may give higher weight to Utilization while another on average age of accounts.   The data is derived from the data on Equifax, the way it scores is different.   You probably have as many different scores as you have credit cards that offer you your FICO score.   There are at least 8 different FICO models that are used in addition to what the companies themselves compute.   I believe that Discover uses FICO-8, I do not know what one Capital one uses.