Question

ScoreDrops

Why did they Drop in two weeks??: Credit Score -6, Vantage Score -48, & Home Insurance -52
I'm vigilant about getting my credit score up. I pay every bill early, no new accounts. My score dropped for not using my credit cards before; so I used them on vacation over a month ago and my total credit card usage is now at 13%. I'm only carrying a balance to show utilization. My credit score just dropped in the last couple of weeks. This is a no win situation!!! Very frustrated with a system designed to almost permanently cause injury. No matter what I do, my score keeps dropping. Why is this happening to me and so many others?

Dropping Score

It can be frustrating but sometimes there are temporary corrections that last for only a week or 2. Keep your utilization low and don't carry a balance on every card. Make all payments on time and try not to inquire about any new credit unless absolutely necessary. Also if you do have any derogatory remarks jump on those with the credit bureaus and dispute them. You'll be fine in the short term. Be patient and best of luck.