Question

krb0205

Why did my transunion dropped 61 points when I refinanced my mortgage?
I went from a 30 year to a 10 year and paid off some smaller loans as well.

We can't guarantee that this covers every possible change that could have impacted your score.  You'd have to carefully review reports from before and after the score change to determine all causes.  However, here are some based on the info you provided.

First, you decreased your AAoA by refianancing as that adds a new account to your credit.  You also added an installment with a high balance to loan amount since it is a new installment.  You also incurred a hard pull when you applied.