Question

Kap1347

Why did my Transunion credit score drop 27 points yet my Equifax increased by 9?
Both my reports got updated today and one dropped 27 points and the other increased by 9. The only changes reported to my account were significant balance decreases to 3 credit cards and 1 auto loan. My credit utilization even went from poor to fair. I was wondering why these negatively effected one score and improved the other?

Credit scores are very fluid.... They are moving all the time.  I would not worry about 20 points.  It will end up driving you crazy.  Just remember to keep paying your bills on time, never miss a payment and keep your utilization low and your scores will keep going up.