Question

cjkaj05

why did my score drop over 100 points?
When credit karma switched to vantage 3.0 my score dropped over 100 points. My fico, which I pay for, has my scores over 100 points higher. I'm trying to buy a house so what is going on? Someone please help.

Most Helpful Response

If you are talking about the Vantage score they used to show vs. Vantage 3.0 they show now, I agree, my score is about 70 points lower. The old Vantage score must have been 1.0 or 2.0. If you read up about Vantage you will find there are 3 versions being used even though 1.0 and 2.0 have been superceded by 3.0. I think the old system they had a ceiling of 950, now 3.0 is 840 so it makes sense that our scores are lower. Simple answer, it's a different system.

Note: My TransUnion score to be the lowest of all credit scores.

Give these guys a call 1  877  235  0324 Credit Pro's they can help.....