Question

megmon08

Why did my score drop drastically?
When I checked my scores late last month, they were roughly 636. But I just checked then today, and both have dropped 100 points! 😡😡 The only thing different is that my student loan is now deferred since I started school. Is that why both of my scores dropped? I have worked so hard to try to build then back up.

Were the payments late

Were the student loans also reported late as well?  Late payments are killer to a score.

I paid off 2 accounts in collections and my scores dropped 95 points. All my finances are current. Would you not think your scores would go up?