Question

0nlyme

Why did my score drop dramatically even after I paid off both cards before I got my bill?
I never ever used a credit card in my life who would of thought no credit was worse than a **** bankruptcy....

Paying youir account BEFORE the bill came in is the problem. If you wait until after the bill comes in, your score will show a "usage" percentage and you won'tbe charged interest unless your payment arrives after the due date or you leave some part of the bill unpaid. Please take the time to read the articles on this site since the primary purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people how credit works and how to build a good credit score.  I sure learned a lot, to my benefit, and you can, too.